Deadline for Early Registration:
July 7, 2016. August 4, 2016 (JST). Deadline Extended!
Deadline for Late Registration: October 20, 2016.
On and after October 21, participants are asked to register on-site.
– All deadline dates are in Japan Standard Time.
Registration Fees & Categories
– All payments must be made in Japanese Yen.*1
Until August 4, 2016
From August 5 through
October 20, 2016
4, 5 and 6, 2016
|Regular||JPY 50,000||JPY 60,000||JPY 70,000|
|Member(JSAM/JTAMS) *2||JPY 30,000||JPY 40,000||JPY 50,000|
|Student*3||JPY 10,000||JPY 20,000|
(Practical Training Session
in a small group) on November 7 at Tokyo*4
|JPY 20,000||JPY 30,000||Sold out|
|Gala Dinner on November 5*5||JPY 10,000||JPY 15,000|
- *1 Currency exchange rates as of March 2016 are 1 USD≒112 (JPY); 1 EURO≒126 (JPY)
- *2 Member rate is applied to members of the Japan Society of Acupuncture and Moxibustion (JSAM) or the Japan Traditional Acupuncture and Moxibustion Society (JTAMS)
Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of the Conference. Students are required to submit a scanned copy (in either JPEG or PDF format) of their student ID with photograph via the online registration form.
Tickets have sold out.
- *4 Practical Training Session will be held in Tokyo on November 7. Please note that you cannot apply only for this session without attending the Conference itself. Refer to the Program for details. Since the number of participants is limited, tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Because seating at the Gala Diner is limited, tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tickets have sold out.
Registration fee includes:
- – Attendance at all scientific sessions on November 5 and 6
- – Conference Proceedings
- – Entrance to Exhibition
- – Lunch on November 5 and 6
- – Coffee Breaks
* Please note that accommodation, transportation expenses, and the Gala Dinner are not included in the Registration Fee.
Payment must be made in Japanese Yen by Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB).
* A receipt will be provided at the conference site.
After completing registration, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address automatically. Please print out the confirmation e-mail and present it at the Registration Desk to receive the conference materials and a printed receipt.
If you do not receive any e-mail message within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
All presenting authors must register for the conference by September 15, 2016. Otherwise your paper will be cancelled. (The notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent by e-mail on Aug. 31, 2016.)
If you have completed payment but wish to cancel your attendance due to rejection of your abstract, you will be fully refunded if you directly inform the WFAS2016 registration office of your cancellation within a two weeks of receiving notification of rejection.
If you wish to cancel your registration, please notify the Registration Office by e-mail or fax immediately. The following cancellation charges will apply based on the date when the notification of cancellation is received by the Registration Office. All refunds (after deducting applicable cancellation charge) will be made after the Conference.
|Date of ｒeceipt of cancelation notification||Cancellation charges|
|Until July 7, 2016||Regular/Member: JPY 9,000
Student: JPY 3,000
|July 8 through September 1, 2016||All Categories: 50% of Registration Fee|
|From September 2, 2016||All Categories: No Refund|
For any inquiries about registration, please contact:
Registration Office of WFAS Tokyo/Tsukuba 2016
JTB Communication Design，Inc.
(former ICS Convention Design, Inc.)
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1,
Shiba，Minato-ku，Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
*Contact information has been changed from April, 2016.
Participants of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan.
Please check visa requirements on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
The organizer will provide you with assistance for preparing the document for visa application.
Before you apply for assistance, you are required to take the following steps.
- Complete your registration with full payment of the fee
- Book a Flight
- Reserve a Hotel
Please note that following conditions:
- The period of your stay has to be scheduled for a maximum of 9 days (including the conference attendance, the arrival and departure days in Japan).
- Even if you cancel your registration due to the failure to obtain a visa in time, your cancellation will be treated in accordance with our cancellation policy shown above. In other words, there is no special treatment.
Deadline of Visa Support Application : October 5, 2016
If you need the document or have any inquiry, please contact the Visa Support Office.
WFAS2016 Visa Support Office
JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1, Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
E-mail: wfas2016-visa(at)jtbcom.co.jp *Please replace (at) with @.